Customer Service Management (CRM)
The company wanted their tech support employees (both onsight and offsight) and customers to interface with their database. This database is written through a popular Windows-based CRM software.
- Tech support offsight can now update and close tickets and customers can log in and check the status of their technical support call.
- When a ticket is 'Tech Closed' a survey is automatically emailed to the customer letting them know the job is completed according to the tech support employee. The customer then can verify that the work is done correctly through the survey.
- The results of surveys are saved to a database and an email is sent to the manager. The manager can also check the status of tickets through a dozen different types of reports based on the variety of information that is entered through the Web application.
- Customer can see a listing of all open calls. By selecting one of the hot links, a detailed report is displayed on when the call was logged, a description of the problem, who was assigned to the call, and a description on how and when the problem will be resolved. Tech support login, specified by the visitor's role, provides all the necessary functions to maintain and close calls.
- Additional features include reports to track performance and a search engine.
By Todd Paholsky