Managed and developed Ecommerce N-tier Web application and designed Website. Includes a catalog builder and image manager that allows client to add, modify and delete products from Website’s online catalog. The application includes a shopping cart, order form, reports, automated email responses, and several administrator tools to manage users and track runtime errors. Other tools include an authoring tool that allows client to create Web pages and email customers referencing newly created Web pages.
- Customer first logs in and then places order with options dependent on the product they pick.
- Customer can add a product they build based on options they pick through a re-calculate button. A catolog builder (authoring tool) builds pages with images and added options.
- An administration area displays users to add, remove or modify with automated emails on several options administration selects.
- Orders log displays orders as a database to updating and other maintenance issues.
- Marketing tool generates HTML-formatted (template) emails based on settings in control panel and sends to specified existing users and monitors visitor traffic of existing marketing campaigns with easy-to-read reports.
- Easy-to-use generated/downloading reports for user data, error log, etc.
By Todd Paholsky